PJ is getting more and more interested in figuring out what he can do with his little body. So far his party tricks include:
– Army crawling around his crib
– Making his own personal water spouts at bath time
– Discovering his voice
– Learning to move things with his hands
– Holding onto his feet to help himself sit
– Attempting to help himself to snacks from Mom’s Diner
Those last three are what I’ve come to realize are the Master Plan for housewide baby domination. He’s getting pretty good at maneuvering himself into position, I’m just bracing myself for him figuring out how to get under the shirt. I’m sure it will happen somewhere public with my luck!
Since I’m here and all, now seems like as good a time as any to feed me, Mommy!