1) Demanded breakfast at 5:30 am.
2) Demanded second breakfast a la Merry & Pip at 9:30 am.
3) Played nicely in his car seat until “Boondocks” came on the restaurant radio, then had a dance emergency and insisted on being taken out to dance on the table (a la cousin Korin) to the vast amusement of the waitresses.
4) Blew out his diaper. Twice.
5) Giggled uncontrollably at Mommy & Daddy singing “I Feel Good” for his entertainment.
6) Played with rubber duckies in the bath tub.
7) Started mimicing Mommy’s movements during tummy time.
8) “Helped” Mommy fold laundry.
9) Had guy time with Daddy while Mommy went to the gym.
10) Activated his Small but Mighty Preemie Powers and pulled himself up in his crib for the first time!
Happy Preemie Day, peanut!