– Spot baby toes disappearing behind recliner that is blocking a tasty collection of electrical cords.
– Sprint across living room.
– Scoop up giggling, wriggling 16 lb weight.
– Dance around like a crazy person to distract wriggling 16 lb weight from thwarted suicide mission.
– Squat to deposit culprit in his favorite play spot.
– Repeat squats at least 10 times as play spot is not exactly right and needs adjusted until it’s exactly the way it was the first time.
– Tiptoe across living room back to what you were doing earlier.
– Listen carefully…
Yup, time to start over.